Re: Stolen Vehicle

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 14:31:09 EST

Hey Will, Sorry to hear about your girl's loss. You can bet that car in
that neighborhood was stripped before she even knew it was gone. There's
chop shops around every corner there.

Personal effect probably won't be covered by car insurance, but can be by
home owners. You'll need some proof most likely, but who takes pictures of
their camera?

I've still got that battery if you want it. It's sitting in the back of my
truck because I'm too lazy to carry it up stairs.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm