Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tonneau Cover

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 09:37:33 EST

<<What's the best type or protectant to put on a tonneau cover. I've used
Black Magic and Armorall, but eventually it ends up running down the side of
the truck leaving some nasty streaks>

Extang makes their own product, called Tonno Tonic, and it's the best. I use
303 if I'm just washing the truck. But for shows and serious detailing, I
used the Tonno Tonic. It leaves a nice shine, it's good for the vinyl, and
it doesn't streak.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim
blower, 'nuff said.