RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: More Electrical Woes!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 21:14:04 EST

When you take your glovebox out, on the right hand side will be a
bracket, behind that is the CTM. You need to remove the CTM, than go
look for the ground. It's sticking out, hidden by the power amplifier
(to the right if you were looking at the passenger side from the
inside). Let me know if you need more help!

william