Re: Re: Door Panel Removal

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 15:21:50 EST

Installation of the window crank and clip is NOT that hard.

1) Put the clip on the handle. One side all the way in, the other side
partially in.
2) Put the handle on and seat it.
3) With a thin bladed screwdriver or scraper, fully seat the clip.

No more cursing, bitching, moaning, or funny looks from the neighbors.

TonyC