Re: Yet...another best time at the track.

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 15:17:15 EST

Excellent numbers for a 6. Puts you about even with my R/T (stock EXCEPT
for slicks and PCM) on the ET and about 4 MPH faster. What are your 60 foot
numbers from these runs? I've been able to get a 1.98 60' with the slicks
using a 1500 powerbrake (much higher, and I push the truck thru the lights).
TonyC