Re: Re: Brake probs!!!

From: Psychosis (psychosis@darkhawk.net)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 21:08:42 EST

I didn't put the shoes on it...i thought it needed em so i bought some and
when i took the drums off it had brand news one on it already. I also
checked the way they were put on and it was right. I did not check for the
brake cylinders sticking but its both wheels doing it. Would be a
coincidence to have both sides sticking at same time i guess. The brakes
work a little but still not near enough to keep it from sliding the fronts
downhill backwards on pavement or gravel.

Guess i'll start with the brake cylinders and then the proportion valve. I
dunno but just figured id ask and see if anyone had any clues.

Thanks,
Scott