Gauge Face Group Buy

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 21:13:02 EST

*** Group buy now available for Nu-Image Gauge Faces ***

I spoke with a salesman at Nu Image, and the new 001-2002 gauge faces
are finally complete, and being packaged as this note is being typed.
We can get an amazing deal on a group buy, and I for one am going to
take advantage of this. If we get a total of 25 orders or more, we can
get any of the following gauge faces for $70.00 plus $5.00 shipping!
That's at least $40+ off of retail price, and by far the cheapest I've
ever seen gauge faces available. The salesman said they do not do
individual direct sales, so he requested that people do not call
individually for this group buy. I'd like to get the ball rolling on
this as soon as possible, as he said hey will be back from packaging
within 2 weeks at most, so I'm going to get this group buy moving!

Models available (same for Dakota or Durango):

1997-2000 White Face
1997-2000 White Face w/Flames
1997-2000 Platinum Face
2001-2002 White Face
2001-2002 White Face w/Flames
2001-2002 Black Face w/Flames
2001-2002 Platinum Face

Pictures (The URL's are case sensitive):

These are just general representations of what the gauges will look
like. Most are from the 1997-2000 Dakota/Durango gauges, the 2001-2002
models will have the 7000rpm tachometer. The black flame demo is from a
Chevy pickup, but will be available for 2001-2002 Dakota/Durangos.

http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/blackflameday.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/platinumday.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/platinumnight.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/whiteday.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/whitenight.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/whiteflameday.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/whiteflamenight.jpg

How to order:

Because I don't want to have to fiddle with waiting however many
business days it takes to wait for a check to clear (I can't afford to
get burned by even a single check), I will only accept money orders
($75.00), or Paypal ($77.50 to cover the 2.9% + $.30 they charge for
credit card transactions). E-mail me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com to
confirm your order and receive contact information. I plan on having
this group buy submitted either before or by 2/1/01 as long as enough
orders have been placed and funds received. I'll try to answer any
questions people might have, but I'm not a retailer - I'm just an owner
trying to get us all a new product at what has been quoted at an amazing
price, and I'm not making a single penny off this.

Steve Feiler
SinCity R/T
2001 Silver Dakota CC R/T
SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com