Re: Next gen Dakota wish list

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 00:15:27 EST

I want 2 things back from my Gen I Shelby Dak.
1) the underdash pull cable vent (great for airing out the cab in a hurry
when traveling with a stanky assed buddy)
2) the ability to direct the air to top, bottom, or a combination of both
WITHOUT engaging the A/C

Also, the plastic interior of the 2002 is too damned cheap looking compared
to the cloth covered sections in my 98 and 2K.

My .02.
TonyC