Next gen Dakota wish list

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 17:41:49 EST

Thought it might be interesting to see what you guys would like ma Mopar to
change/add/redesign/offer/improve on the next generation Dakotas (due out in
the 2003 model year, I think). Here's my ideas:

Improve braking (via 4-wheel discs and/or multi-piston front calipers)
Improved HVAC controls (I think this may be addressed on the 2001-02 models,
not sure)
Improve build quality/reliability
Redo R/T package to incorporate the new Hemi engine (or at least the 4.7 HO
from the Jeep GC)
Offer R/T package on quad-cabs
Offer manual tranny on all engines (or at least on R/T package)

Any other ideas out there??

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd