Re: M80 - Rant (long sorry)

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 08:10:56 EST

Ill keep my reply and opinion fairly short. I for one DO like the M80. It
may not be gorgeous BUT it looks better than almost all autos made by
chevy(avalanche) , saab, the pontiac aztec, buick rendevous, and ford focus.
I believe design is at the absolute worst RIGHT now in the industry. The
M80 would be a welcomed improvement.

I just wish good ole heavy gauge steel would make a comeback.