Re: Gauge Face Group Buy

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 08:52:54 EST

I don't know if Pete Skiba from Nu Image is the salesman you spoke with,
but he has ignored a post from me on 1/8/02, asking him to verify if the
gauges for the 2001 Dakota will include all the numbers instead of hash
marks or lines.

If you can get Nu Image to post a URL showing the completed 2001-2002
Dakota White Face Gauges, and they indeed have numbers and the elusive
7000 RMP tach (yellow and red line would be nice), I know I'll at
least get into the group buy and I bet ya you'll get a few more folks
interested as well.

Thanks.