Re: What to do with stock stereo

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 13:07:35 EST

In a message dated 1/15/2002 1:07:39 AM Central Standard Time,
Puddlestompa@aol.com writes:

> . The harness
> is really the only thing I don't know were to get, they did not give me the
> stock harness from the truck, maybe they used it. Any ideas on were to get
> one, and what else do I need, some kind of ground?

If ther're any good.. they should have used an adapter to your stock harness
so it could be returned to stock later.

As for finding on. all you need is about a foot off of a stock harness from
a junk yard so you'll have the color codes and leads to hook it all up.

sounds like you have most everything covered; but I'm in the middle of a few
things right now & may not have noticed if you overlooked anything else.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo