What to do with stock stereo

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 02:04:53 EST

Now that I just got a CD player installed I have a left over stock stereo
(non-cd) I also have a set of Pioneer 6x9s I am not using so I was thinking I
could build a box and hook it all up and make a cool garage radio, I am not a
major car electronics guy so i need some help with what I need. I am
thinking, car battery, speaker wire, antenna wire and a harness. The harness
is really the only thing I don't know were to get, they did not give me the
stock harness from the truck, maybe they used it. Any ideas on were to get
one, and what else do I need, some kind of ground?

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
00 4WD 4.7L V8 CC - Sport
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC -- RIP