Re: Re: Next gen Dakota wish list

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 17:40:48 EST

If there is a seperate button for the A/C, then that part of my list has
been fulfilled. Personally, I LOVE the way they set it up on my 98 Avenger
(Mitsu based). The selector knob has about 5 stops between the full dash
and full floor settings. It allows you to direct the hot/cold air where you
want it easily, and you can mannually turn the A/C on/off as you wish,
except for Defrost where it comes on automatically.
TonyC