Re: Re: Next gen Dakota wish list

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 19:22:55 EST

I don't believe so. I have run the fan with the knob in the cold position
and the air split between the heater and dash vents and haven't noticed any
air condition (cooled air) coming out inless I hit the a/c button. However,
with the knob in the defrost position (or heater/defrost) the a/c is on.

Miles Harris
01 CC