BRIGHT replacement headlights????

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 15:16:56 EST

  Anyone have any suggestions for a BRIGHT replacement headlight bulb? One
of my is burned out on low beam. I've got a set of the "blue tint" lights
in there now. I've regretted putting those in for a long time since they
put out so little light. I need a set of good lights. Any suggestions on
brands and/or where to purchase them would be great. By the way, they are
for my 95....can't remember the bulb number right at the moment, but it's
something like 9003 or 9002 I think.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6