Re: RE: Drive shaft

From: Timan (timandmissy@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 15:51:53 EST

No thumping that I can detect. There isn't any abnormal play in them either
as far as I can tell when I tried to move them by hand. I'm having a heck of
a time finding some U joints online.(I'm in Germany and these guys don't
know how to order American parts very well) Cheapest I found so far were
around $70. Any suggestions of online ordering would be great. Thanks!