Re: RE: aamco talked me out of shift kit!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 23:04:58 EST

I'll say one thing for sure then, stay away from that Aamco!!! Shift
kits are hard on trannys, baloney!!!!! Shift kits prevent the slipping
shift you feel now, which creates heat. No sloppy shift, less heat,
tranny lasts longer!! Heat is the trannys worst enemy.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm