Re: Ontario, speed shops?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 22:47:14 EST

At 06:27 PM 1/16/02 -0500, you wrote:
>how much to change the gears, and did you supply the parts?
>Punch.

I'll have to see if I can find the invoice for the price.

I believe that the install hours for that type of job was 4 1/2 hours
but that it took the mechanic 6 1/2 or 7 hours. He installed and took
it back out 3 times to make sure that the bearings were properly
aligned. They knew that I was drag racing with the truck and were
extra careful that it would not blow up on me under that type of
punishment.

Eric supplied the parts. He checked with all his suppliers and found
that the least expensive manufacturer was the Mopar unit. A Mopar
installation kit was needed as well.

Bob