Plugs and Tranny

From: JHwk1Fan@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 23:45:32 EST

Hey all,

Thanks for the help with the fender flares...I think I will get them, but its
gonna be a few months.

I am planning on spending Saturday in the garage...have a couple of things I
need to do to the Dak that I have been putting off. One is change the tranny
fluid/filter. I have the '99 CC V6, but im not sure which transmission is in
it. My question is does this tranny have a filter, and does the pan have a
drain plug. If no plug, is it a pain to remove, are there any obsticles in
the way? Also, what kind of fluid do I need to use.

My second question deals with the spark plugs. I think mine are about toast
(42,000 miles) and I probably will go with the autolite plugs. Does anyone
know if there are any tricks to getting to any of them. I know on my jimmy i
used to have, you had to go through the wheel well to get to one of them.
Any hints would be great, as i dont really want to make this an all day
project. also, i have heard a few different plug numbers on here. which is
the best for the '99 3.9L?

thanks for all your help.

God Bless,
Darin (jhwk1fan@aol.com)