Re: Pics of my Dakota with 33's

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:09:49 EST

John,
They look good to me.
Please let us know if there is any rubbing. It
doesn't look as if it would rub even if the shocks
wrere compressed.

What did you do with the stock tires? Did they have
any trade in value? I'd like to get the 33" but with
only 20,000 on the original tires it seems like a
waste at this time.

Do you notice the hight difference?
Thanks
--- John Neff <jndneff@texas.net> wrote:
> I finally uploaded the pics of my Dakota with
> 33X10.5X15 tires and no lift.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia