Re: Pics of my Dakota with 33's

From: Raspa 4x4 (raspa4x4@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 08:45:51 EST

I had bought some 265/75/16 BFG A/T KOs from discount tire and they were
going to take my Goodyears as trade in, but then the guy remembered that BFG
(or whoever owns them, Michelin I think) won't allow their tire to be
purchased in combination with a trade-in of the old tires. In case you
didn't know, the tire dealers cannot sell these tires below a price
specified by the manufacturer. I guess since these tires are so popular,
they can get away with this kind of stuff. I love the tires though.