Re: Sylvania SilverStar headlight bulbs

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 23:21:33 EST

I saw the Sylvania display at the LA Auto show last Sat, they looked
impressive on display, was going to ask if anyone heard of them and how
they worked, but Tom, was it worth that much money (like $50 for the
pair)?? They have true HID for the old cars, but would cost $800 for a
set for my '66 (which has 4 lights), direct plug in!!! Will get them,
that will look real cool at night!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm