Re: CARLISLE

From: Chris & Linda Saltsman (prpldak@qbug.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 00:39:53 EST

Well i would come to BBQ but that would give away the secrets that are in the
makin' as we speak. I can't take the credit for the work cause I would rather have
a professional go at it.. and that my sister will be gettin married around the
4th of July. here is a little hint for you Jon.. I wouldn't have no trouble in the
ravine this year.. i would like to tell you and the rest of the DML about it but
it will have to wait. i will be on the list for a little bit longer but i will
have to leave for a while so i can prepare for Carlisle.... Chris