318 motor parts

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 00:36:02 EST

Hey, I cracked the Upper distributor bushing when I was cleaning my
distributor a few days ago. It's the nylon piece of crap at the top of the
shaft and the parts dude says I cant buy one. I work there (for a dealer)
so they wouldn't shit me about it. Can I buy an MSD or accelel
distributor and still pass emissions or do I have to get a Mopar one?

    I'm also looking for an aftermarket intake manifold, because the stock
one looks so restrictive. I can't believe you can get much power of of
that. What is available without too much modification?

Thanks,
Geoff

btw my truck is a 95 dak that i'm converting v6-v8