Re: 318 motor parts

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 23:15:42 EST

Andy, my motor was well balanced, and bored out a bit. I've got KB
silvolite performance pistons, some (okay lots) head work, a nice cam, and
roller rockers. My machinist says I can expect around 300 horsies with this
work I think this classifies as more than a little work, but it's gotta be
better than the stock intake.

Geoff