Re: 318 motor parts

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 10:17:53 EST

Geoff wrote:

> I'm also looking for an aftermarket intake manifold, because the stock
> one looks so restrictive. I can't believe you can get much power of of
> that. What is available without too much modification?

If you don't have a lot of work done to the engine, and you can find it,
get a Mopar 2BBL M1 intake. I think they're still on backorder, only a few
very lucky souls have gotten them so far. It doesn't kill your low-end
like the 4BBL does and still gets lots of extra pull over 3000 RPMs.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com