Re: Oh no! I can't leave this list!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 09:52:52 EST

Jim, I've been on this list since I bought my '95 Dakota and I have no
intentions of leaving even after I get my SRT-10. I agree with you about
the list. It's incredible! Besides, a lot of the info here is easily
transferrable to the Ram. First thing I'll do to my Ram is add Bernd's
IAT adjuster!

I, too, will never leave Mopar.

Richard in San Antonio
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:34:03 -0600 Jim Miller <jim76712@swbell.net>
writes:
> I just realized if I buy a SRT-10 I have stopped owning a Dak. I
> don't
> want to leave this list. this has been the best bunch of folks I
> have
> ever been associated with. If I do trade am I a bad person for
> trading
> my Dak? Then I wont have one any more. One thing I am sure of,
> Never
> leave Mopar!!! Does that mean I can still visit here?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.