Re: RE: Gibson Exhaust

From: Eric (ontheluce@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 21:03:27 EST

Rich,
  I was wondering the same thing as Ken had asked. Sounds great. Which
system did you opt for, the "split" system, or something like the 3" single
outlet? I'm kinda leaning towards the 3" myself as consideration. Does this
"change" in any way affect mileage or fuel mixtures with the computer? I
currently run the K&N fipk cold-air system.These are the only two changes
that I really want to consider. Any advise? Thanks in advance for your help
!!!

Eric