DML:tonneau covers suggestions

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 10:57:23 EST

Andy@Jon-

the tonneau cover Jon is revering to is made by the Design
automotive group under the TEK-STYLE brand covers.
They are available for a number of applications including
late model Dakota and Rams you will have several options to chose from on
fabric and color. (I have the black acrylic fabric, sames material as the
VIPER soft top) this kit that I purchased is available thru any mopar
dealers parts dept with this same material I have. You can also purchase it
thru SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT
by calling 1-800-230-3030, you can also call your local
off-road shop and ask for a TEK-STYLE QUICK HATCH by design automotive
group.

I hope this helps.

Ron-