RE: Re: Fw: TRUE OR FALSE?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 19:14:05 EST

trying to figure out my drag coefficient with my taigate down vs up..also to
see the difference with ac and stereo on vs off..i just got back from the
store and the dak shut down at 112 and 114 the 2nd pass..that pin on the cp
is #11, is that for the od or something to do with the trq converter? under
full throttle around 85mph the power comes in and out.the boost is constant
and the od is off..kinda like the timing is being adjusted..i sent the kb
optimzer i have for the track back to be reflashed according to my mods in
progress..the optimizer i have on now works fine..they found some problems
in my old opt so they sent me a new one..im supprised..they acted like so
what on the phone..there service is by fax or email..nx xpress in about 2 to
3 months bernd..as soon as my divorce is final..