Re: V6 roller rockers

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 23:31:54 EST

How and when do you feel that new 7-10 hp? I tore down my V6 to the bare block just a week ago, and I learned just how easy it was to change the roller rockers (If you can take off and install a throttle body, you can change your roller rockers).

Mike Styer
1993 V6 5 speed 2wd
215k on the truck, 82k on the engine
www.geocities.com/geek_farm