RE: Re:Roller rockers for 97 V-6

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 23:59:06 EST

Not true... Running a set of 1.7s on a stock engine will add 5-10 hp,
and a good bit of torque (20-30 ft. lbs. est.)

I sell Crower 1.6/1.7s... The setup for V6 may or maynot have the guide
plates (so for applications under 5500 rpm only on V6). Crower does not
sell the V8 without the guideplates anymore. If you are interested,
email me and I'll check pricing for you.

Sam