Re: Any dealer opinion on Allen Samuels?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 04:17:27 EST

The only Allen Samuels I have dealt with is in North Richland Hill at loop
820 and 26. There OK, Got a price of just over $200 for tranny service for
my 2000 with the 4.7L. They seemed not to go that extra yard at any point
about anything, warranty or not. They have worked on my Dak and neon, no
complaints about the work just the polices of the service department its
self.

I have taken the Dak and Neon to Don Davis by loop north 820 and rt. 35w in
Fort Worth. They seem to go that extra yard for me every time!!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm