Re: Re: DIY Herculiner vs. Prof. spray on Rhinoliner

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 09:03:36 EST

    My Rhino Liner was starting to get a gray look too. BUT I found out
something, I got the thing looking new by just cleaning and dressing it. I
pressure washed it first, then I used a scrub brush (the one like you clean
your hands with) to clean and put the dressing on it and it looks new. I used
the dressing that Rhino recommends but I think that the cleaning by scrubbing
did more than the dressing. (they don't recommend Armor All and I don't
either) You can use 303 protectorant though and it works good. The scrubbing
is what got the oxidized surface back to normal.
    After cleaning the engine compartment for a show, I use 303 to wipe
everything down, it gives a great shine to all the hoses and stuff. Bill
SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://SouthernMopar.org">Southern Mopar</A>