Re: Re: Ack, electric bugs

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 14:42:02 EST

No, headlights work. As far as I've noticed it's isolated to the taillights
(not brake lights) and some of the dash lighting.

Weird

Ron, no not working on it at 3am. I had just gotten home from watching I am Sam
with the Fiancee and figured if I posted it last night there'd be answers
waiting for me when I woke up :-).

I look for the G2O2. I might have to borrw a service manual on this one.

Jay W