Re: RE: Funny, funny, funny...

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 23:48:01 EST

Change the air in the tires every spring, thats a hoot...bet the same
girl, if asked to sit down Indian style...would roll around in a gutter
clutching a bottle of whiskey! (disclaimer...I'm part Indian and don't
have to be PC about this)

BTW, do you know what a pronoun is...a professional noun that gets payed!

Oh, ah...I'm here every Saturday nite...