Re: Suspension Lift For 2000 & Up Group Buy

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 00:22:03 EST

I'm assuming that this is for suspension lifts?
Can you get a sort of ball park figure?
I would feel guilty about puting my name on a list than having to take it
off later because the price is in the $2000 range, which is WAY outside what
i could afford any time soon.
At any rate, i would be interested in the 4" lift, some basic details
anyway....

The Adam Blaster