RE: Got losta points today need some advice ( kinda long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 01:47:38 EST

Wife and kids in the car...you've got witnesses. You had your brakes on
and your turn signal as well. I'd ask for a consultation on this one
with a lawyer...and it sounds like you described: He had a "chip" on
his shoulder and was just being a prick (using his "badge" as an
excuse). Personally, the officer should be put on suspension without
pay for three months and then reduced to desk duty for a year. Charge
should be dismissed as well.

Sorry if that offends any of the peace officers on the list, but you
know as well as I do that those types of people in the police force
exist as well.

- Bernd