Re: Re: Valve Cover Bolt Question

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 08:17:37 EST

In a message dated 1/27/02 7:39:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, jon@fast4x4.net
writes:

<< Bill, you can use the valve cover bolts over and over and over and over
 and....

 I've had/have problems with the MP covers leaking also, just need to
 periodically tighten them. Of course, most of the leaks come from the PCV
 area which is sealed VERY tightly w/ "TRS" and still leaks... >>

I've had the PCV leak before so I sealed the grommets with RTV. The leak
I've been getting lately is at the back of the valve covers where they meet
the head. Have other had this sort of leak?

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor & Staying
That Way