Re: Got losta points today need some advice ( kinda long)

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 09:32:18 EST

Just explain to the Judge, while you are (wearing a nice outfit with a neck
tie), that you could not pull over in that area due to dangerous conditions,
so you planned on pulling over off the ramp,and that what the officer did
was inexcusable that he pulled in front of you causing you to almost hit him
and that he put your life along with your wife and kids at stake,.. Be
polite about it. explaine that yes you were doing the speed on the ticket,
but you disagree with the eluding officer. The Judge may just let you go
period, and just have you pay court costs. which is usually a very small
fee. like 20.00 . Good Luck, OH YEAH! I would say someone ruffled that
Troopers feathers earlier in the day, he had a serious burr up his Ass!