Re: neighbor problems. (long)

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 09:39:24 EST

What does your Covinence Code say? also make room get rid of the trash or
remodle crap, Now. and if he approaches you again and threatens you, call
the police and press charges if this guy threatens you. You gave the
neighbor fare warning. If he hits your vehicles he is liable just as if he
were on the streets.This would also involve the Police . Or if he hits you,
KICK HIS FRICKIN ASS, ..