Re: Re: DML left out of owner groups mentioned in Dodge Magazine

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 19:14:23 EST

All this made me wonder, what ever happened to the idea of the DML Mailer, or whatever was decided as a name for the printed bimonthly copy of the DML?

I for one am still interested in helping to put it together. Perhaps to simplify it, it could be a biannual review, a newsletter style summary of important events, topics, tips and tricks, pictures, major developments, etc. Post it as a pdf file or webpage on the DML main page for anyone to download. Visitors could read the review and have a better idea of what we are like. Anyone who wants a paper copy can print it out and place them on windshields in place of flyers, or give to friends or family with Dakotas, and so forth.

This way a DML Mailer is still a service for the DML, like the FAQ section Andy Levy takes care of, and the many areas Jon looks over. At the same time, we provide easy means of public promotion, giving us more organized appearance (note** just appearance, we don't need to change anything to do this), publicity and exposure while not changing what the DML is... just a mailing list with good benefits.

Just another idea.
Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm