Mopar Performance "Street Truck" manual

From: Jon Steiger (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 18:53:09 EST

   I apologize if someone has already brought this to the list's attention
and I missed it, but I was just on Mancini's web site and noticed there is
a new Mopar Performance Tech Manual called "Mopar Street Truck". The P/N
is P5007522 and here's a description:

"Do you own a V-10, V-8 or V-6 Magnum-powered Dodge Ram, Dakota or Durango?
If so, you'll want to get this brand new book from Mopar Performance Parts.
It is packed full of Dodge truck-only performance strategies and package
recommendations, highlighted by hundreds of photos and illustrations.
Discussions on automatic transmissions and torque converters, manual
transmissions and clutches, driveshafts and rear axles, ignition systems,
front and rear suspension, body and chassis, brakes, shocks, wheels and
tires are all included. Straight from Mopar Performance Parts engineers,
racers, and race teams, this book also contains bracket racing speed
secrets and performance tips for those who want to take their truck to the
next level. A must for any Magnum-powered Dodge truck owner!"

(To see it go to http://www.manciniracing.com and click on "new products")

                                               -Jon-

  .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----.
  | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
  | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly |