Re: Funny, funny, funny...

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 10:21:43 EST

We used to send new privates out to find extra "Grid Squares" and
"Speaker Squelch" for the 113's we were working on. The best part is
they would always come back with a bottle of trans fluid in a plain
bottle and a box of small pieces of square paper.

If they fell for it, we would offer to take them on the notorious
"Snipe" Hunt in the mountains around Ft. Knox.

>>> prodog@swbell.net 01/26/02 05:30PM >>>
This is just plain sad... but oh, so funny!!!

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/lig/s/c/scott_ba/1slickz28/Sounds/Track07.
MP3

Later,
Tom "Slick" North