thinkin about sellin the r/t

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 12:39:21 EST

i am seriously thinkin about sellin the r/t. it pisses me off more and more
everyday. i just replaced the upper ball joints, and the lower control arm
bushings are worse than ever. ive ran a total of 3lbs of nitrous and i am
disappointed with its overall performance. dodge has let me down with the
installation of a truck 360 in the dak and called it performance. if i
decide to sell it, i am going to get a low mileage SS or WS6. the ls1 is a
beautiful engine. but dont worry, ill be back when a dakota srt-8 or the
ram srt-10 comes out. i would like to get some input on what my truck could
sell for. its a '99 cc fr r/t, djm 3/5 kit, nx nitrous, indiglo gauges,
autlite 3923's, IAT adjuster. thanks for the input guys.

thanks
mike turner