Now: downshift Was: needed parts for a timing chain swap out

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:49:18 EST

  It down-shifted all the way to 1st? I've never had that happen. I don't
have much problem with gear hunting on hills. Once it downshifts to the
proper gear, it stays there til I hit the top of the hill provided that I
maintain the same amount of throttle.
  My truck hates hills when in overdrive. It will downshift if the hill is
big enough, or if I don't have enough speed when I hit it. However, with
overdrive off, I can actually gain speed going up the same hills I bog down
on in overdrive.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/