Re: buffer questions... (how to ?? / help please ?!?)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 08:37:23 EST

Eric,
    The circular buffers work well, but I personally would refrain from using
them because if they are used improperly they can create heat that will
damamge the clear coat and paint. If you watch people that work at body
shops that use the circular buffers, they move quickly and don't stay in one
spot at a time. As far as the pads you currently have, if they feel like
they are too harsh to use on your paint, then don't use them. The softer the
better. If you still have the receipt, I would try to return them. hth

The other Will

<< and are there any advantages to using ones that
 spinds in a circle ??

 thanks guys (and gals if any)

 --
 Eric Giblock >>