Re: Virus' in my inbox

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 15:50:50 EST

If I were it wouldn't be from anyone on this list. Must be unrelated tho
cause I just got the same one inbound from another list that I subscribe.
Paranoid? I don't even run virus protection software.

The comment by wes about "Funny, I didn't see any come in" was pretty funny
tho - I'll give him that. 8). I'll even admit to doing a netstat -a after
that email but the 8-line result of that just made me laugh.

Latr,

Shane