Re: Hyper Speed Controller

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 22:27:57 EST

>>All closed-loop situtations (if functioning properly) will AVERAGE in
the long
>>run to be almost exactly what they are trying to achieve. It's only
been that
>>way for over 50 years. Do some reading on control circuits. I have a
degree
>>from an accredited Engineering school in just that - do you?

>you say average.. we are looking at actuall readings, not averages...
And

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> We were talking about ELECTRONIC controllers.

No, I was not talking about electronic anything. Tom (Mr. Slick) was
talking about electronic fuel injection or something like that. I was
talking about "All closed-loop situations" or systems averaging out to be
the desired control variable. Get your facts straight. This is mostly
directed at Mr. Slick. Now he's putting words in my mouth. I've quoted
the exact post above w/my statements preceded by >> and Tom's with >. Go
back and read....oh wait...thats futile.

How 'bout we talk some about the HyperSpeed controller and its ability (or
inability) to control A/F ratio? Especially since that was my initial
goal. You guys degraded the conversation into what we have now. Mr.
Slick jerked my chain and now he's feeling the wrath. I meant no harm to
you - just kinda ticked that a previous situation is starting up all over
again. Personal attacks and dodging the real issue.

Latr,

Shane